New version of outstanding in my view program for the analysis of the protection of computer from different threats. With each starting of Active Security Monitor is conducted scanning system, as a result of which the current level of safety is determined according to 100 scale-number scales. A quantity of marks depends on the presence in system of fire wall, antivirus, anti-espionage program, piringovykh utilities and applications for the tuning OS, and also tuning of file system and Internet browser. Separate verbal estimation is derived on each of the described points, the description of problem is given and council for the elimination of gap in the protection is given. Also by the this program it is possible to check computers, which are located in the local network.
Program is free, but it requires registration. Very process of registration is very simple and occurs in the menu of program itself. It is necessary to introduce its e-mail address, name, and any pleased to you password, after which to your box will be sent the letter in which will have to pass according to the reference for the completion of registration proposed to you.
What's New in This Release:
1. Active Security Monitor intermittently shows the message "Critical Updates missing" in the Details Drawer of the "Windows and Browser" category, even after installing the latest Microsoft Windows critical updates in Win XP Pro.
2. Active Security Monitor does not correctly detect the following anti-spyware programs:
Spyware Doctor 3.8
CA pest Patrol 8.0.7
Spyware Blaster 3.5.1
3. Active Security Monitor does not correctly detect if the definition files are up to date for the following products:
4. The status of Safety Score may be set to "Excellent" even though Tiny Personal Firewall is disabled.
5. Opening the Help page on a Windows XP Service Pack 2 machine invokes an Internet Explorer security warning.
6. The "Learn how" hyperlinks in the Help files do not properly link to the specific sections on the Help page.