BitDefender Antivirus is a unique superior package, combining powerful antivirus engines with advanced Internet filtering technologies. It ensures antivirus protection as well as data confidentiality, active content control and Internet filtering. It runs silently in the background and ensures the ideal protection for your vital information, using powerful engines to filter all possible access ways a virus or malicious code can use to enter your system. This is why it raises the standards of antivirus protection services: more than an antivirus, it becomes a true Personal Firewall.
BitDefender Antivirus Plus 10 integrates antivirus, antispyware, firewall and antispam modules into one comprehensive security package, tailored to meet the needs of computer users worldwide.
BitDefender Antivirus Plus v10 features:
The purpose of the Antivirus module is to ensure detection and removal of all viruses in the wild. BitDefender Antivirus uses robust scan engines certified by ICSA Labs, Virus Bulletin, Checkmark, CheckVir and TÜV.
- IMPROVED Proactive Detection. B-HAVE (Behavioral Heuristic Analyzer in Virtual Environments) emulates a virtual computer-inside-a-computer where pieces of software are run in order to check for potential malware behavior. This BitDefender proprietary technology represents a new security layer that keeps the operating system safe from unknown viruses by detecting malicious pieces of code for which signatures have not yet been released.
- Permanent Antivirus Protection. The new and improved BitDefender scanning engines will scan and disinfect infected files on access, minimizing data loss. Infected documents can now be recovered instead of being deleted.
- NEW Rootkit Detection and Removal. A new BitDefender module looks for rootkits (malicious programs designed to control victim computers, while staying hidden) and removes them on detection.
- NEW Web Scanning. Web traffic is now filtered in real time even before reaching your browser, providing a safe and enjoyable web experience.
- Peer-2-Peer and IM Applications Protection. Filters against viruses that spread via instant messaging and file sharing software applications.
- Full E-mail Protection. BitDefender runs on the POP3/SMTP protocol level, filtering incoming and outgoing e-mail messages, regardless of the e-mail client used (MS Outlook, MS Outlook Express, Netscape, Pegasus, The Bat, etc.), without any additional configuration.
Application Firewall :
The firewall module filters network traffic and controls the access permission of applications connecting to the Internet.
- Internet Traffic Control. Defines exactly which incoming or outgoing connections to permit/deny. Define rules regarding specific protocols, ports, applications and/or remote addresses.
- IMPROVED Internet Application Control. BitDefender maintains a database of trusted applications, and informs users whether or not the applications demanding network access are trustworthy, so they can make informed decisions. Alternatively, BitDefender can grant access automatically for trusted applications.
The new and improved BitDefender Antispam technology employs remarkable technological innovations which allow it to adapt to new spamming techniques as they emerge, and to “learn” its user’s preferences to block spam while maintaining a very low ratio of legitimate mails tagged as spam.
- IMPROVED Adaptive Filtering. BitDefender employs advanced clustering and neural network analysis techniques to classify e-mail based on user preference and emerging patterns in the local collection of e-mails. The antispam Bayesian filter can be trained by the user (by simply classifying some e-mail as spam or legitimate) and is also self-trained, continually developing new filtering criteria based on past decisions.
- Anti-Phishing. BitDefender's new phishing detector keeps your computer clear of malicious e-mails trying to trick you into giving away your bank account information or other sensitive data.
- Heuristic, URL, Whitelist/Blacklist, Charset and Image Filters. Five types of filters further refine your control over e-mail. The heuristic filter checks mail for the characteristics of spam. The Whitelist/Blacklist filter rejects mail from known spammer addresses and lets your friends' mail through. The URL filter blocks mail containing malicious links, while the charset filter blocks mail written in “strange” characters. The image filter decides whether images embedded in e-mails are specific to spam.
- Compatibility and Outlook™ Integration. BitDefender antispam is compatible with all e-mail clients. The BitDefender antispam toolbar in Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express allows users to train the Bayesian filter.
BitDefender monitors and prevents potential spyware threats in real-time, before they can damage your system. By making use of a comprehensive database of spyware signatures, it will keep your computer spyware-free.
- Real-Time Antispyware. BitDefender monitors dozens of potential “hotspots” in your system where spyware might act, and also checks any changes made to your system and software. Known spyware threats are also blocked in real-time.
- Spyware Scanning and Cleaning. BitDefender can scan your entire system, or just part of it, for known spyware threats. The scan uses a constantly updated spyware signature database.
- NEW Privacy Protection. The privacy guard monitors HTTP (web) and SMTP (mail) traffic flowing out of your computer for what might be personal information –such as credit card numbers, Social Security numbers and other user-defined strings (e.g. bits of passwords).
- Anti-Dialer. A configurable anti-dialer prevents malicious applications from running up a huge telephone bill at your expense.
- IMPROVED Deployment and Use. A setup wizard starts immediately after installation, helping users select the most appropriate update settings, implementing a scanning schedule and providing a quick path to the registration and activation of the product.
- IMPROVED User Experience. BitDefender has redesigned the user experience, placing emphasis on ease of use and clutter avoidance. As a result, many BitDefender v10 modules require significantly less user interaction, through the convenient use of automation and machine learning. .
- Hourly Updates. Your copy of BitDefender will be updated 24 times a day over the Internet, directly or through a Proxy Server. The product is able to repair itself, if necessary, by downloading the damaged or missing files from BitDefender servers.
- 24/7 Support. Offered online by qualified support representatives and by accessing an online database with answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Rescue CD. BitDefender Internet Security v10 is delivered on a bootable CD. This CD can be used to analyze/repair/disinfect a compromised system which cannot be started.
RAR PASS: MR-BOLICA