Messenger Plus! is freeware. Freeware is neither spyware nor shareware, just freeware. It's 100% free to use and you can choose whether you want to install the sponsor program that comes with it or not. Why hesitate? Join the millions of happy users right now!
Messenger Plus! Live 4.11.254 (28/11/2006)
-Messenger Plus! now always works properly when a SOCKS server is configured in the Messenger options (can happen when installing other add-ons such as SimpLite-MSN). This fixes problems with contact events not being detected.
- Every Messenger process launched in the system is now terminated if necessary during setup to prevent "file locked" problems.
- Fixed: Messenger crashes if a script or a sound pack is attempted to be imported while Messenger Plus! has not been loaded properly (when the "Software Not Loaded" menu is present).
- Fixed: some preferences may not be loaded and scripts may not be started when Messenger is launched automatically by another product such as Windows Live Mail.
- Fixed: messages sent with multiple lines are not logged properly in Messenger 8.1 in XHTML logs (line breaks were not written properly).
- Fixed: scripts that throw an exception during a DLL function call may crash Messenger if the scripting debug window is not displayed. This caused some scripts that seemed to work fine in version 4.00 to crash with version 4.01 and 4.10.
- Fixed: the AlwaysReloadInterfaces registry setting does not function properly.
- Scripts: parameters ranging from 0x80000000 to 0xFFFFFFFF can now be passed to Interop.Call without the need for an extra workaround.
- Scripts: "null" values can now be passed to Interop.Call and are interpreted as "0" (integer).
- Scripts MsgPlus.Version returns a better floating point value (see update in documentation).