MagicISO is a powerful CD/DVD image file editor, CD burner, and CD/DVD backup tool. It can directly create, edit, extract, and burn ISO files. It also can convert almost all CD/DVD image formats to ISO/BIN/CUE, Nero (.NRG), and CloneCD (.CCD/. IMG/. SUB). With MagicISO, you can handle DVD image up to 10GB; make CD image files from CD/DVD-ROM; also can burn ISO files and other CD/DVD image files (BIN, IMG, CIF, NRG, BWI, VCD) to CD-R/RW; support loading boot image file exported by WinISO and UltraISO; burn CD image files in ISO9660, Joliet, and UDF format; edit properties of CD/DVD image files; it has the ability to correct volume serial number after editing original CD/DVD image file; search files or directories with wildcard characters in CD/DVD image file.
- Process almost all CD-ROM image file(s) including ISO and BIN.
- Ability to directly add/delete/rename/extract file(s) within image files.
- Convert image files to the standard ISO format.
- Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
- Duplicate disc to ISO file from CD-ROM.
- MagicISO embed with Windows Explorer.
- You can convert almost all image file formats, including BIN, and save it as a standard ISO format file.
- Edit ISO file in many format(such as Nero burning ROM, Easy CD Creator, CDRWin, CloneCD, BlindWrite, etc).
- Select some files or directories, and then create the ISO based on these files.
- Make bootable ISO file.
- Because of its file associations, you can simply double click an ISO file in Windows Explorer to open it.
- Very easy to use interface but powerful enough for an expert.
- Backup CD to your hard disk.
Changes in version 220.127.116.11:
- Optimized for Microsoft Vista.
- Fixed the bug on opening and mounting MDS/MDF file
- Improves on burning CD/DVD image on-the-fly.
- Improves CD/DVD image file processing engine (optimize for speed and space).