8 IN 1 2007
The McAfee SecurityCenter lets you view your protection status with just one click. View larger.
McAfee offers a variety of software solutions to give you the level of protection that's right for your family or small business. View larger.
McAfee Internet Security Suite is 8-in-1 protection for your PC, important files, identity and online experience. Relax knowing that you always have the latest protection updates, software upgrades and enhancements automatically delivered to you.
Stop Viruses. McAfee Internet Security Suite automatically blocks, cleans, and removes viruses so you can surf the Web and download files.
Block Spyware. McAfee blocks spyware before it can be installed on your computer, and removes existing spyware.
Stop Hackers. Protect and conceal your computer from hackers so you can surf the Internet safely.
Improve Your PC's Performance. With McAfee's tools to clean clutter off your computer, you can keep it healthy and running smoothly.
Back Up & Restore Files. Automated backup and one-click restore features ensure that you don’t lose photos, music, and important files.
Secure Your Identity. McAfee protects your online identity so you can shop, bank, e-mail and instant message worry-free.
Prevent Spam & E-mail Scams. McAfee Total Protection prevents spam and phishing scams so you can e-mail friends and family safely.
Protect Children Online. Parental controls allow you to filter offensive content, pictures and Web sites so you can keep your children safe when online.
The new McAfee SecurityCenter makes security easy. With one-click, you can view your protection status. You can also check for updates and fix potential security issues.
Safe Searching With McAfee SiteAdvisor
In addition to 8-in-1 protection, you get McAfee SiteAdvisor’s Web safety ratings, which help you stay safe from adware, spyware, spam and online scams as you search, browse and shop online.
Always On, Always Protecting, Always Updating
When you install McAfee McAfee Internet Security Suite, you are subscribing to the most up-to-date security software delivered to you by McAfee’s patented Security as a Service (SaS) technology. Daily threat protection and updates are delivered to you 24/7 from McAfee’s world-class research center, McAfee Avert Labs. Free software upgrades and enhancements are provided as long as your subscription is active.
McAfee offers a variety of renewal options to keep your McAfee protection current. Teams of experts are available 24/7 via Internet chat and e-mail by visiting www.mcafeehelp.com.
There is a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied, McAfee offers a full refund.
New and Improved Features
For 2007, McAfee Internet Security Suite includes these new and improved features:
* New: Integrated anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall and backup technologies.
* Improved: Spyware protection detects, blocks and removes spyware and adware.
* New: Complete inbound and outbound firewall protection automatically trusts known good applications and helps block spyware, Trojans and key loggers.
* New: Stealth mode hides your presence on the Internet.
* New: Automated back up saves copies of your most valuable files wherever you want, encrypting and compressing your files on a CD/DVD, or USB, external, or network drive.
* New: McAfee Image Analysis enhances content protection by protecting your family from potentially offensive pictures.
* New: McAfee SystemGuards watch your computer for specific behaviors that may signal virus, spyware, or hacker activity.
* New: McAfee X-Ray for Windows detects and kills rootkits and other malicious applications that hide from Windows and other anti-virus programs.
* New: McAfee SiteAdvisor adds safety ratings to sites and search engine results based on comprehensive spam, adware, and online scam safety tests.
* Improved: McAfee SecurityCenter.
* New: Network Manager monitors PCs across your network for security weaknesses so you can easily identify network security issues.
* New: Built-in computer health and performance tools.
RAR PASS: hackhell